Maps & Driving Directions
View Ocean View House in a larger map
33.9634 degrees S
18.3736 degrees E
For all our guest’s vehicles there are plenty of secure parking lots inside the Ocean View Guesthouse premises.
Coming from Cape Town International Airport – via Kloof Nek
- Leaving the Airport, towards Cape Town.
- Stay on the N2 and follow the traffic signs indicating ‘Sea Point / Cable Way / Waterfront’.
- Just before getting into town you will notice the International Conference / Congress Centre (ICCCT) as well as the Westin Grand Hotel on your left hand side.
- Keep going straight on this road (M62 / Buitengracht) heading towards Cable Way / Table Mountain.
- Once you reached the top of the hill do not take a left turn to the Cable Way but continue straight on Camps Bay Drive, which now leads you downhill.
- You can spot the Ocean and the beaches to your right.
- Continue driving up to the first stop sign.
- Take a left turn into Houghton Road.
- At the T-junction at the bottom of the street turn left onto Victoria Road.
- After approximately 100 metres you see a turning space for busses on the left hand side. Drive onto this car park – you have arrived!
- Our gate is right in front of you.
33 Victoria Road
Bakoven +27 (0) 21 438 1982